a little break from last minute stu(dying)

09:15:00

So my mom was on her off day. She brought me out shopping!! Although I had to study for an express exam and I'm NA. Nonetheless it was a very ice and tiring day. We've got to be thankful for everything right? and it's not very often my mom would spend a lot on me, and I didn't buy lots today. I controlled myself to not buy stuff if I don't know I would use it. hehe 








We had dinner at de Marchè mmmmm







These are what I bought :) well technically  my mom bought these for me. I love you mom.
the white top is from h&m
the black top with small white stripes from Zara
the striped top and those lovely cut out shoes are from factorie


What I was wearing
Romper - a gift from mom
Shoes - Charles and Keith
Bag - Accesories

xx








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images