Movie time OOTD / Dr Strange movie talk

11:38:00

on the 7th nov, I had a hectic start to my morning and afternoon, I had my Art and Literature paper on that day. However, I watched Doctor Strange after that and it was pretty amazing.


  












(nonspoiler)
Doctor Strange review - 8.9/10

First of all. The effects. THE EFFECTS WERE SO AMAZING , for the most part, i'd give thousands of thumbs up to the film editors (which is a long list)
Although, i think most of the other dimensions look great some could've been better portrayed but overall (since we humans do not live in another dimension and don't know how it exactly looks like)   I'd rate the effects 9.2/10

The movie shows an egoistic man that only believes what his senses can do but there is a whole other world he later finds out. This movie tells me that ego won't get you anywhere, you'll just limit yourself from doing the best you can do. The message brought across is to surrender and trust yourself , do what benefits others and then and ONLY then will you benefit yourself. 8.6/10

Death is a beauty and it is inevitable. Cherish time.


Salut
Sophia


outfit : ( scarf - H&M, Basic white crop top, Sweatpants -Factorie, Timberlands )
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images