2014: New Years Resolution

06:11:00


Happy New Year! I didn't start of the year great but I am going to make this year better then last year's. To be honest last year has its pros and cons. I also learnt that you are who your friends are. Also, during the end of year holidays came around I realised that I always push people away and so this year I am going to push the people who aren't a good influence to me away and I'll try not to push the people who have my back away because without them I'll be so so so lonely.

Things I am trying to do this year:

1. Workout more and keep fit

Because I just always eat and eat and sleep and eat.
So to keep if I have to workout.




2. Have a good memory jar.

To treasure all the good days of this year and I just need some paper and a jar of some sort. A good way to keep the good memories in mind when im feeling low.





3. Try and keep a positive lifestyle.


 HAPPY NEW YEAR
And just remember this to keep you going
**IT GETS BETTER**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images