I MET YOUTUBERS!!!

00:44:00



On 24th May I met lots of youtubers! I can cry looking at them in real life because they're SO BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure now u just want to see the photos. I went to the red carpet event. Lucky enough I got right infront of the rail *whoop whoop*. The youtubers were in Singapore for YouTube fanfest, so that was AMAZING. But I didn't get tickets for YouTube fanfest because it's so expensive but luckily I got to take a photo with them upclose :) 




MUNAH AND HIRZI

OKAY THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL TROYE SIVAN 

SUPERWOMAN. SHE WINKED AT ME 

VSAUCE SUCH A FUNNY GUY 
SO CUTE ANIME GIRL HAHA

DAVID CHOI
THE GUY FROM 3 BANANAS
THE GIRL FROM 3 BANANAS
SHIGGASHAY
DEE KOSH
the crowd was INSANE
RYAN HIGA and crew hahaha


XIA XUE
TYLER OAKLEY YAAASS QUEEN He's so small and cute 

BETHANY MOTA tho my face was cut off 
She's so perfect 
my ootd haHaga 

I was so glad I could take photos with them. It was like the best day of my life!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images