The fault in our stars movie !

09:54:00


I've read the book ages ago. Finally, the movies out AND on June 6-8 14' there are sneak peaks in Singapore but it officially shows on June 19 14' in Singapore.

Because I was uber excited for the movie I checked the movie theatre website and I scrolled through the 'Coming soon' movies and I clicked on the poster, then I saw there was tickets on sale for June 6-8 but the timings were really late at night or really early morning. But on June 7 there were time slots for 0215 1620 2340  so  out of excitement I bought tickets for me and my brother at 0215 and I thought it was 2.15 PM but it's not when I went up to the counter to collect my tickets :(.
We had a refund. 

I couldn't watch at 1620 which is 4.20PM because I had to go somewhere.  So I watched the one at 2340 which is 11.40PM. On June 8 there's only one time slot for 0215 but i don't want to watch that early in the morning.

So I cycled to downtown east with my mum, she followed me there. We watched the movie. It was around 12AM after all the commercials and stuff and you know at night we girls tend to get really emotional.

AND oooooh the movie was GRAND. I was on a rollercoaster of emotions. I was so happy till' I want to cry and I was so sad till' I want to cry. So basically I cried a lot. I am such a big fan of the book and the feels just come to me yknow. My feelings were all over the place. EVEN after the movie ended I cried more. I'm not going to spoil the movie for you, I hate spoiler alerts haha.



and this was my outfit 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images